It is a way cheaper and way better alternative to a lengthy and expensive trial in a courtroom to collaboratively arrive at important decisions regarding the division of assets, property, and how you will spend time with your minor child after divorce. All of this in an informal, private and safe environment of our office. During mediation sessions, you can negotiate with your spouse about the following:
- Decide child custody, support, and visitation issues amicably.
- Chalk out co-parenting plans that suit both the parties.
- Take important decisions about children’s education jointly.
- Agree on an affordable amount of spousal support acceptable to both the parties.
- Divide property and other assets between parties fairly and equally.
- Any other issue(s) the parties would like to negotiate and settle.
We are not attorneys and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction.